- Get Bluefin Tuna by Wednesday 28th if you order in the next 18 hours 30 seconds and ship to Ontario
- FREE Canada Post Express for orders $99+
- Completely private & vacuum sealed packaging.
- Chronisseur.ca 100% satisfaction guarantee.
$11.00 – $179.00
The name is a dead give-away – this indica-dominant strain has pink hairs running down the plant. Orange hues populate the leaves, and the white trichomes are clearly visible from a mile away. The Pink Kush is a very sticky strain as well, from all those sugar-like trichomes.
This plant is very prolific and it has a rich yield – it’s definitely worth the 10-11 weeks of waiting for it to bud. It’s a great addition to any Cannabis Chronisseur’s collection – the prize strain that you only smoke on special occasions. It’s THC-dominant, with little bits of CBD on the side, resulting in a highly intoxicating cannabis strain.
Mouth watering purple
Looking at all those trichomes on the leaves and the purple-ish colours, you’ll be left mouth-watering in seconds. For a veteran consumer, such good-looking plants are bound to have a rich and organic taste. The reality doesn’t disappoint – from the vanilla whiffs to the floral aromas, you’ll be left astounded with the smell and taste.
It gives off a very sweet, almost candy-like flavour but the overwhelming taste is that of vanilla. You won’t want to leave this strain out of your hands once you first taste it. It will overwhelm your senses, taste buds, and sinuses with a myriad of aromas, flavours, and tastes, all of them competing to impress you more.
Heavy on the Indica
The Pink Kush is an overwhelmingly indica-dominant strain, with 90% indica characteristics. The rest 10% is sativa, though it’s only a small drop of water in an ocean compared to the indica inheritance.
The Pink Kush is generally acknowledged to be the heir to the legendary OG Kush but its quality earns the Pink Kush a place of honour by itself. In terms of effects, this is a balanced hybrid with medium-to-high THC levels, and low CBD levels. Therefore, you will experience euphoria, intense happiness, and a mellowness specific to balanced hybrids. It has tremendous therapeutic uses as a result.
Powerful medium to high THC
The highest THC tested value for a strain of Pink Kush was 22% but generally, a regular cannabis grower will get around 20% THC content. That falls into the medium-to-high category, putting it slightly behind more potent strains. However, it packs a powerful punch in its own right, leaving you very euphoric on a first hit.
The CBD content is 1%, which is still more than the regular percentages with other strains. This means that after the initial euphoric rush, you will steadily slide down an intense state of relaxation and mellowness of being. You will feel light and ethereal, like you could pass through walls if you wanted to. Don’t try that though!
Helps anxiety & stress
If you’re depressed or prone to becoming anxious in highly stressful social situations, Pink Kush has your back. Smoke some before your big event, and we guarantee you won’t have any issues with anxiety. An important area that the Pink Kush can also help you with is the day-to-day stress. Have you grown tired of the 8-to-4 work schedule and the accumulated tiredness that’s killing you every day?
You don’t have to live through all that ever again! As soon as you get home, smoke a strand of Pink Kush, and your body will mollify visibly. All the stress will magically disappear, you’ll feel energized, and exceptionally hungry. Be sure to have food near you or you might start chewing on the floorboards!