- Get Bluefin Tuna by Wednesday 28th if you order in the next 18 hours 30 seconds and ship to Ontario
- FREE Canada Post Express for orders $99+
- Completely private & vacuum sealed packaging.
- Chronisseur.ca 100% satisfaction guarantee.
$12.00 – $209.00
The Lindsay OG indica-dominant strain is a jack of all trades, meaning that it has balanced effects. This is a cup-winning strain in Canada, and its name comes from the town of Lindsay in Ontario. It has a green lush coupled with orange hues dotting the leaves, making for a very pleasant view. On a first glance, you’d think this was a run of the mill strain but you’d be mistaken.
The Lindsay OG is 60% indica, and 40% sativa, making for a more balanced strain than most cannabis hybrids you see on the market. The smell is that of pine and a strong diesel-infused aroma, while the lemon and earthen taste perfectly completes this picture. It’s both a natural sedative and a rush of euphoria when you need it. If you here someone saying lynsy og kush, they usually actually mean to the lindsay og kush.
Strong Earthy Lemon Aromas
This Canadian-bred hybrid looks incredibly potent and alive, with smooth touches of trichomes on the leaves. The orange colours point out to the richness of the cannabinoids within. It has a strong earthy taste, and a pungent lemon aroma that sends your palate to the heavens. You’ll also feel slight hints of pine and diesel tastes.
Given this richness in taste and aroma, the Lindsay OG is a favourite of veteran cannabis consumers. The potency is also not to be underestimated. With a concentration of 24% THC, this indica-dominant hybrid doesn’t play around. It will rock your senses from your first hit, sending waves of euphoria and energy running through your body.
As we said before, this is an indica-dominant hybrid, with 60% indica characteristics, and the remaining 40% sativa. As a near-balanced hybrid, the Lindsay OG inherits traits from both cannabis types. The leaves are slightly narrower than the usual, though not by much. The flowering cycles tend to be a bit shorter as well, though not as short as a full-fledged 100% indica strain.
The balanced hybridization makes it possible for the Lindsay OG to adapt to hot and cold mediums alike. Even beginner cannabis growers will have no problems in growing this particular strain. After the plant matures, you’ll notice the orange spots and the snow-white trichomes on the leaves. That is a sign of the high purity and the cannabinoid abundance.
Potent & Strong with Heavy THC
This hybrid has a very strong THC level – about 23-24%. Therefore, the Lindsay OG is a very potent and intoxicating strain, clearly not for the faint of heart. On a first try, you’ll feel your body greatly rejuvenated, filled with infinite energy, and a powerful desire to accomplish all your dreams. However, that’s just one side of the story.
The CBD content is 1.2%, which is a lot by most cannabis strain standards. The usual CBD percentage runs around 0.1-0.5%. This high level of CBD ensures a more soothing and bearable experience with the Lindsay OG. Moreover, the sedation and physical relaxation effects are that much stronger as well.
Helps with Stress & Anti-depressant
With so much THC running through it, the Lindsay OG strain makes for a perfect anti-depressant and stress reliever. It will also greatly alleviate any muscle or physical pains you suffer from.
The CBD content results in large doses of sedation, both physical and psychological. However, these effects aren’t so powerful to put you to sleep or make you unproductive. On the contrary, you can continue with your schedule unperturbed after taking a hit of Lindsay OG.